The 1st UNICEB (Unimed International Conference on Economics and Bussiness) Theme: ”Strengthening and Accelerating The Economic Growth of Indonesia in The ASEAN’s Market” Garuda Plaza Hotel Medan, December 12nd,В 2017
Currently, Indonesia’s roles in ASEAN market is very important considering that indonesia’s economic potential is the largest in southeast asia countries. The ASEAN economic cooperation in the ASEAN economic community (MEA) does not seem to have a direct impact on the strengthening of the domestic economy. Theerefore, it is necessary to collect research finding from theВ academic, researchers,В practitioners and bussiness people В in obtaining information and data related to the strengthening and accelerating of the role of the Indonesian economy in the ASEAN market based which are the researchs in the last year. For the reason, faculty of economics, Universitas Negeri Medan in colaboration with the research council of north sumatera province, and north sumatera chambers of commerce and industry, initiated an event the international conference on economic and bussinessВ to collect, discussion and dissemination of the papers, which are expected to be an academic references for economic policy in strengthening and accelerating indonesian economy growth particulary in ASEAN market.
Prof. Dr. Syawal Gultom, M.Pd
Rector of Universitas Negeri Medan
Topic : ” Role of universities to support indonesian human resources competitivenes “
Prof. Mhd. Noor Mamat
Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia,
Topic : ” Malaysian economic policy in ASEAN economic community (AEC) “
Ho Nghok Poung, Ph.D
Loyola University Chicago, Vietnam.
Topic: ” Transformation of vietnames economy from socialist into capialist system “
- Prof. Dr. Ir.Harmein Nasution, MSIE, Chairman of The Research Council of North Sumatra.
Topic : “StrengtheningВ research institutionВ inВ regional economy cooperation”
- Rizliyanto, SE, CEO of Bank Sumut.
Topic : ” Bank supportingВ to involve indonesian export “
- Ivan Iskandar Batubara, MBA, Chairman North Sumatera Chambers Commerce and Industry.
Topic: ” Indonesian business people strategies to get ASEAN market share. “
- Getting various ideas and thoughts of the progress of the indonesian economy in ASEAN economic community
- Facilitating academic forum for researchers, academics and practitioners in economic and bussiness
- Facilitating the scientific publication of the results of research in the field economics and bussiness
- Collecting research findings as reference for economic development of particulary in the ASEAN market
- Increasing and contributing academic role in ASEAN economic development
CALL FOR PAPERS
The first UNICEB facilitation paper presentationin the field:
- Management and business
- Financial management
- Islamic economics
Paper could be in the form research report, literature review, economic modelling and empirical evidence whic are useful for academics policy maker and bussiness people.
Selected papers will be published in the following journals:
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC PERSPECTIVES (Scopus)
- MALAYSIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC STUDIES (Scopus, Thomson)
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH (Scopus)
- ECONOMICS, ECONOMETRICS AND FINANCE (Scopus)
- BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC HORIZONS (Scopus)
- IRANIAN ECONOMIC REVIEW (Scopus)
- JEJAK: JURNAL EKONOMI DAN KEBIJAKAN (Nationally Accredited , DOAJ, Google scholar, EBSCO, Mendeley)
- JURNAL EKONOMI KUANTITATIF TERAPAN (Nationally Accredited, DOAJ, Google scholar, IPI)
- QUANTITATIVE ECONOMICS JOURNAL (DOAJ, Google scholar, Sinta, IPI)
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL ISSUES (Copernicus, DOAJ, Google scholar, EconLit., EBSCO)
- ASSETS: JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN PENDIDIKAN (Google scholar, Sinta, IPI, One Search, Mendeley)
- JURNAL DINAMIKA AKUNTANSI (DOAJ, Google scholar, EBSCO)
- Abtract submission deadline, November 15 th, 2017.
- Abstract acceptance notification, November 20 th, 2017.
- Full paper submission deadline of, November 30 th, 2017.
- Payment registration deadline, December 5 th, 2017.
- Conference day, Desember 12 nd, 2017.
- Presenter (Single) Rp. 1000.000,-/person
- Post Graduated Student Presenter Rp. 750.000,-/person
- Paper Non Oral Presentation Rp. 1500.000,-/person
- Additional Author Rp. 250.000,-/person
- Public Participant Rp. 500.000,-/person
- Student Participant Rp. 300.000,-/person
Payment of transfer of account
Name Of Bank :
BANK SUMUT Cb. Utama Medan
Account Number :
Name Of Person :
Advisory Boards/ScientifiC Committees :
- Prof. Indra Maipita, M.Si, Ph.D (Universitas Negeri Medan, Indonesia)
- Prof Zaimah Darawi, Ph.D (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Prof. Lincolin Arsyad, Ph.D (Univeraitas Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia)
- Prof. Imam Ghozali, M.Com, Ph.D, CA (Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia)
- Prof. Azhar Maksum, M.Ec, Acc, Ph.D, CA (Universitas Suamtera Utara, Indonesia)
- Prof. Lizar Alfansi, Ph.D (Universitas Bengkulu, Indonesia)
- Abdul Nasser, Ph.D (Universiti Islam Sultan Ali, Brunei Darussalam)
- Thuy Ta, Ph.D (Ho Chi Minh University, Vietnam)
- Zahari Zen, M.Sc, Ph.D (The Research Council of Notrh Sumatra Province, Indonesia)
- Drs. Heri Yanto, Ph.D, (Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
- Tapi Rondang Ni Bulan, SE, M.Si, Ph.D (Universitas Harapan, Indonesia)
- Dr. Saparudin Siregar, MA, Ak, CA, SAS, (Universitas Islam Negeri Sumatera Utara, Indonesia)
- Dr. Gusnardi, S.Pd, SE, M.Si, Ak, CA (Universitas Riau,Indonesia)
- Dr. Hendra Raza, SE, M.Si, Ak, CA (Universitas Malikussaleh, Indonesia)
- Dr. AbdulKadir, SE, M.Si, Ak,CA (universitas Lambung Mangkurat, Indonesia)
Armin Rahmansyah, SE, M.Si